The City of Greendale Board of Works will meet at 5 p.m. Wednesday, May 9, at the City Utilities Building, 510 Ridge Ave.
Agenda Items (Updates):
1. 2012 Curb/Road Project – Open Bids
2. 1 Million Gallon Tank Inspection – Open Bids
3. Foxwood Court Paving – Open Bids
4. Water Interconnect
5. Tanner Creek Outfall
6. Wellhead Protection Phase II
7. Minger Drive Extension
8. Project Update
9. Any and all other matters that come before the Board.
1. Any and all other matters that come before the Board.
COUNCIL will meet at 6 p.m. to consider the following:
1. Greendale Pool – Feasibility Study (Mike Carroll, Brandstetter Carroll)
2. Resolution 2012-3 titled: Resolution authorizing the Clerk Treasurer to Appropriate $75 from General Fund to operate City Pool Cash Drawer
3. Code Enforcement Report
4. Unsafe Building Report
5. City Attorney Report
American Disability Act (ADA) Resolution
Bible Baptist Church Agreement
6. Clerk Treasurer Report
7. Any and all other matters that come before the Board.
To read the rest of this article please subscribe or sign in