TIGER BASKETBALL TIPOFF SWITCHED TO NOV. 15
LAWRENCEBURG - Lawrenceburg's 2018-19 Tiger Basketball Tipoff has moved to Thursday, Nov. 15, from 6-8:30 p.m. at the high school gym.
Tiger fans, families and friends all are invited to meet your Tiger teams as they tip off the 2018-19 season.
Introduction of all teams, along with scrimmages, will include third- and fourth-grade youth league teams, grades 5-8 Greendale Middle School teams and freshman, junior varsity and varsity high school Tigers.
No admission will be charged. Raffle tickets will be on sale, with all proceeds benefitting Lawrenceburg basketball.
Ten different drawings will be held between scrimmages, with chances to win:
• Signed Varsity Team Basketball
• Lawrenceburg Tiger Gear
• Free Team Entry in Next Summer’s 3 on 3 Shootout
• 2018-2019 All-Sports Pass Willie’s Gift Card
• Wings and Rings Gift Card
• Perfect North Slopes Lift Tickets
• Final Cut Gift Card
• Pacers vs. Jazz Tickets on November 19
• Bengals vs. Raiders Tickets on December 16
Those unable to attend but still wishing to contribute and take part in the drawings can mail checks, payable to LHS Activities, to Lawrenceburg High School, 100 Tiger Blvd., Lawrenceburg, IN, 47025.
Cost of raffle tickets is $5 each or five for $20.