EC FOOTBALL RE-OPENING GUIDELINES SET
ST. LEON - East Central High School football head coach Jake Meiners has posted the following guidelines for off-season workouts, which are set to begin Monday, July 6, under IHSAA Phase 1 re-opening rules.
1. Print and sign IHSAA release form and e-mail it to Coach Meiners or bring it July 6.
2. Update Final Forms before July 6.
3. No locker room use.
4. Stay home if you do not feel well.
5. Coaches and players will wear facemasks when applicable.
6. Social distancing and smaller groups will be utilized. Equipment will be sanitized.
7. Workouts are open to team and medical personnel only.
8. Bring your own water bottle and towel.
9. There will be no helmets or shoulder pads work and no contact in drills.
Contact Coach Meiners with any questions.